Part Two: Five More Reasons
David Hadley Can Win the 66th A. D.
1. In November 2010, Republicans represented 40.6% of the turnout within the current 66th A.D., while 38.7% were Democrat and 20.7% were NPP/Other Parties. 2014 is a non-Presidential year again.
2. In November 2012, the 66th A.D. voted against Proposition 30, but Al Muratsuchi supported raising income and sales taxes on district voters.
3. In the most current FPPC filing for the last six months of 2013, David Hadley raised 270K while Muratsuchi raised 211K.
4. In addition to David Hadley’s fundraising success, the local Republican Party has raised over $100,000 and is embarking on an unprecedented voter registration/voter ID/GOTV program in 2014.
5. David Hadley is endorsed by the current or immediate past mayors of the three biggest cities in the district: Torrance Mayor Frank Scotto, Gardena Mayor Paul Tanaka and former Redondo Beach Mayors Mike Gin and Greg Hill.
Contribute to the Campaign
Any amount provides funding vitally needed to secure victory.
Want change? We need your help!
We can win only with your support. Join us!