Five Reasons David Hadley Can Win
66th Assembly District: Part One
1. Two party (Dem/Rep) vote shows Steve Cooley beat Kamala Harris 60% to 40%.
2. Two party vote: Meg Whitman beat Jerry Brown 51% to 49%.
3. Bill Bloomfield beat Henry Waxman 58% to 42% in the 64% of the district that overlapped the Congressional race - it’s not a partisan district.
4. The 2010 General Election Assembly vote within the current 66th A.D. boundaries was 51% Republican to 49% Democrat - once again, 2014 is a non-Presidential year.
5. David Hadley is a fiscal conservative who shares the values of the South Bay and fits the district like a glove.
Contribute to the Campaign
Any amount provides funding vitally needed to secure victory.
Want change? We need your help!
We can win only with your support. Join us!