Manhattan Beach Community Leaders
Endorse David Hadley
Torrance, CA - After winning the city of Manhattan Beach in the June primary, State Assembly candidate David Hadley (R – 66th District), proudly announced today the endorsements of twelve current and former Manhattan Beach city and school board elected officials.
"My family and I have our home in Manhattan Beach where we have lived for many years," said Hadley. "I am honored and humbled to have the support of so many local community leaders for my candidacy for State Assembly."
Hadley announced the endorsements of the following community leaders:
- Manhattan Beach Councilman Mark Burton
- Manhattan Beach Councilman Tony D'Errico
- Manhattan Beach Councilwoman Jan Dennis, Ret.
- Manhattan Beach Councilwoman Joyce Fahey, Ret.
- Manhattan Beach Councilman Bob Holmes, Ret.
- Manhattan Beach Councilman Russ Lesser, Ret.
- Manhattan Beach Councilman Richard Montgomery, Ret.
- Manhattan Beach Councilwoman Linda Wilson, Ret.
- Manhattan Beach School Board Trustee Jennifer Cochran
- Manhattan Beach School Board Trustee Ellen Rosenberg
- Manhattan Beach School Board Trustee Penny Bordokas, Ret.
- Manhattan Beach Treasurer Tim Lilligren
"These Manhattan Beach community leaders have given me invaluable insight into the issues that are important to Manhattan Beach residents," concluded Hadley. "I look forward to working closely with the current members of the City Council and School Board when I am elected to the California State Assembly."
Those wishing to join the David Hadley for State Assembly campaign may call (310) 692-4962, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit his website at davidhadley.com.
Contribute to the Campaign
Any amount provides funding vitally needed to secure victory.
Want change? We need your help!
We can win only with your support. Join us!